JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 06, 2017

IAST Challenge 191


I really wanted to give this one a no-go, but because I have a brain block with Joey's alphabet challenge - still! - I opted for It's a String Thing IAST #191, which is very much in accordance with upcoming Easter. Although I am not really a keeko fan, not an echoism fan either (poor echoism, again I banned a pattern into the corner - out of the way), and zenith...zenith is OK. However, what really brought on the interest was mel mel by Adele Bruno and no, I don't say that to get into her cookie jar. Flower. Round form. Loops. Leaves. That is more my liking. Yes, I can honestly say I love mel mel.

I actually drew the tile upside down. When I was finished and looked at it from a distance, I noticed the 'egg' was falling out of its 'basket'. So I turned it 180 degrees and hence saved the egg.


It is a String Thing - IAST #191 with Patterns: Mel Mel, Keeko, Zenith, Echoism
Patterns: Mel Mel, Keeko, Zenith, Echoism



Because the tile looks so dull, I decided to select all the yellow color and enhance it in Photoshop. Quite a difference. Click on it and look at the tile enlarged.


 It is a String Thing - IAST #191 with Patterns: Mel Mel, Keeko, Zenith, Echoism
Patterns: Mel Mel, Keeko, Zenith, Echoism



Here a close up, tons of tiny little dots.







2 comments:

  1. It is not so bad that the egg ist a bit lost, it's about the composition and I rally like yours.
    I'm fond of your beautiful Mel Mel.
    Gorgeous tile Susie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ria, thank you so much for your wonderful uplifting words on my Easter tile. You are right, sometimes eggs get lost specially during Easter, but I have only ONE in the basket...

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...