JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2017

DIVA Challenge 305


This is my very first DIVA challenge (#305) contribution and I am too late. Well, as they say: better late than never.

During last week I read so much about the Diva Challenge and Marasu and Molygon I had to give it a try next I took some relaxation time. I noticed that Molygon was very similar to a pattern style I used during my 'normal' tangling years before the Zentangle discovery (see below), but Marasu was new to me. When I drew the tile a homeless snail came along and graped one of my Marasus and made it her new housing estate. No thank you, no show of any appreciation, just threw it on her back and snailed off with it. I was quick enough, though, and caught the thief red-handed with my camera to obtain proof of the squatter. May she enjoy her new home.


DIVA Challenge 305 Marasu, Molygon
Patterns: Marasu, Molygon



Here 2 of my own style doodles where I used a Molygon style pattern.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a message if you have time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...